Horse riders! Come together for local horse trails!
Duluth is well on its way to being a premiere trail city for many users. Our group will make sure horse trails are in the plans for a destination experience. We are looking forward to reopening the 3.7 mile Ely Peak Loop to horse riding in 2018. Stay tuned! Our long-term goal is to connect those trails to Jay Cooke Park trails for a 20 mile horse riding experience. We are a 100% volunteer organization. We need YOU to help us make this happen. Join or just donate and then come ride with us!
- Next DAHTA meeting: March 12, 6:30 p.m. at the Buffalo House.
- Hot to Trot Rummage Sale, March 3, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Proctor Moose Lodge. (Donations are appreciated! Drop off at the Lodge March 2, 4 – 8 p.m.)
- March 24 Northland Horse Fair. Stop by our booth to buy DAHTA t-shirts or water bottles. Learn about our goals for horse trail development!
- 2018 Memberships are always accepted! Join online with the link above. Just $20/single, $25/family. Or come to a monthly meeting to join.
- More Fun events coming up in 2018: Horse Sensory Clinic, Trailer Loading Clinic, Annual Fun Fundraisers and more!
- Read about how much we accomplished in 2017.
Let’s ride! (P.S. This is going to be a lot of fun!)